Mr. Mohammed Mahtabur Rahman (Nasir)
Mr. Mohammed Mahtabur Rahman (Nasir) a seasoned businessman and well versed in a broad range of trade ventures around the world hails from Sylhet. Born in 1958, he completed his education there itself and pursued with passion his traditional family-owned business, which was established in the holy city of Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the year 1970. He mastered the art of craftsmanship of the Fragrance Industry and surmounts the business to new heights. He is currently the Chairman & Managing Director of Al Haramain Perfumes Group of Companies and the Chairman of NRB Bank Limited, which is one of the leading 4th Generation Banks in Bangladesh.
After foreseeing the potential Fragrance Markets in the GCC & MENA region, he moved his entire operation & manufacturing units to the UAE and built the modern and well equipped Head Office fitted with ORACLE-ERP Server in an area of 33,000 sqft and also established a Factory in the UAE covering an area of over 350,000 sqft, which grew into a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit using automatic & semi-automatic ultramodern machinery including ‘Agilent’ quality control equipment in the R&D Department. The quality conscious Al Haramain Perfumes has been accredited by the authorities with Dual ISO
Certificates in QMS (ISO 9001: 2008/2015) & GMP (ISO 22716: 2007) and received scores of Appreciation Certificates & Accolades,
He opened the first branch in Dubai and gradually expanded more than 100 branches all over the UAE/GCC countries & beyond in the name of Al Haramain Perfumes and the following sister concerns:
• Al Haramain Perfumes L.L.C
• Al Haramain Trading L.L.C
• Oudh Al Haramain
• Noor Al Haramain Trading L.L.C
• Al Haramain Perfumes Mfg & Oudh Processing Industry L.L.C
• Al Halal Perfumes Industry L.L.C
• Al Halal Perfumes L.L.C was opened in the UAE, to cater to the fragrance needs of the mass markets.
• Al Haramain Perfumes L.L.C with many branches was opened in the Sultanate of Oman for Omanis and for the entire markets in the country. 2
• Al Haramain Perfumes Int’l W.L.L & Noor Al Haramain Perfumes Company W.L.L & was opened in the State of Kuwait, with many branches, to cater to the Perfumery needs of the entire markets all over the country.
• Al Haramain Perfumes W.L.L with many branches was opened in the state of Qatar, to meet the Perfumery needs of the valuable Qatari Customers & others.
• Al Haramain Perfumes W.L.L with many branches in the neighborhood were opened in the Kingdom of Bahrain to satisfy the perfumery needs of elite Bahraini customers and others.
• Al Haramain Perfumes PTE LTD. was opened in Singapore to meet the fragrance needs of the markets of Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei.
• Al Haramain Perfumes SDN. BHD in Malaysia was opened to serve the perfumery needs of the entire Malaysian & other Asian Countries.
• Al Haramain Perfumes showroom was opened in London to serve the perfumery needs of all our Customers of UK and Europe.
• Al Haramain Perfumes Inc, was established in New York, USA to meet the fragrance needs of our customers in the United States of America.
• Al Haramain Perfumes PVT.LTD. was established at Jamuna Future Park and also opened exclusive showrooms at the Bashundhara City Shopping Complex/ Shimanto Shambhar/ Gulshan Pink City/ Baitul Mokarram in Dhaka, catering to the perfumery needs of Bangladesh customers/markets.
Currently Mr. Mohammed Mahtabur Rahman is associated with the following organizations:
• Bangladesh Business Council-Dubai, in which he is the Founder President, has been established for Bangladeshi Business Communities in Dubai and the Northern Emirates in UAE.
• Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Bangladesh Islamia (Pvt.) School in Abu Dhabi, UAE in which he is the Sponsor.
• Al Arafah Islami Bank Ltd. in which he is the Sponsor, is one of the popular banks in Bangladesh.
• The University of Asia Pacific in which he is the Trustee, is one of the leading Universities in Bangladesh.
• Hamidia Tea Company Ltd. in Bangladesh, in which he is the Chairman, boosts the production of Bangladeshi Tea.
• Al Haramain Hospital Pvt. Ltd. in which he is the Chairman, is one of the most modern 250 Bed multi-disciplinary & multi-storeyed Hospital in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
• Beani Bazar Cancer Hospital in which he is a Trustee provides better treatment and care facilities to cancer patients in Bangladesh.
• NRB CIP Association in which he is the President, was formed to represent and protect the interests of NRB CIPs spread all over.
• He was ranked the top Commercially Important Person (CIP) for 7 consecutive years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017& 2018 by the Government of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh.
• He was also awarded the prestigious ‘Bangladesh Bank Remittance Award’ consecutively for 5 years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 in recognition of his highest remittance/investment into Bangladesh.
• He is also the recipient of the Honorary Doctor of Philosophy in World Peace and Morality Business Administration of the International University of Morality-Thailand, in the year 2014.